Venue & Tech Specification
Thinking of bringing your show to our 110 seat venue? Scroll down for a detailed breakdown of our lighting, sound and video capabilities along with stage plans and useful documentation.
- 1 x ETC Nomad Puck
- 1 x ION Fader wing 1 x 20 channel fader wing
- 9 x Source 4 Jr Zoom Profiles
- 1 x Source 4 50 Fixed Angle Profile
- 8 x ETC Source Four Par
- 8 x Colour source Pars
- 3 x Generic 650w Fresnels
- 2 x Stairville LED Par 64
- 1 x Harmony 1K Fresnel
- A selection of varied lengths of 15amp extensions
- A selection of 13amp extensions
The theatre has 36 ways of dimming. One of these channels will need to include the house lights. The space has several 13amp sockets around the space. All of our lights are on 15amp plugs.
Every show lighting design will have a full LED wash along with general cover.
You will need a lighting designer who is a competent programmer on the Ion Lighting control console for your show at the King’s Head Theatre.
- 1 x Mac Mini with QLab 3
- Behringer FCA1616 Sound Card
- 2 x JBL EON Speakers (Active)
- 6 x JBL Control One speakers (Passive) only available via QLab Sound Card
- Selection of XLR to XLR Cables
- Selection of 1/4 Jack to 1/4 Jack Cables
- The In-house Stereo Audio Mixer outputs to the 2 x JBL EON Speakers (Active).
If you wish to bring a laptop into the King’s Head Theatre as a Sound Source you can plug into the in-house mixer which outputs to the 2 x JBL EON Speakers (Active) only.
To use the complete Sound System including the Control One Speakers you will need to program your show onto the in-house QLab. You will need a competent programmer to do this.
The in-house QLab3 is capable of running video content. There are no projectors or screens at the King’s Head Theatre although it may be possible to hire in at a preferential rate if you require assistance with this.
The theatre is configured in either End On or Thrust configuration. Please also note all three doorways are not always available as this depends on seating and sets in place.