Adult Version - Snow White in the Seven Months of Lockdown
Stream On Demand: 15 December 2020 - 10 January 2021
Visit our microsite to watch now - panto.kingsheadtheatre.com
Prices (per household)
Premium £35* / Standard £27.50 / Concession £20
* Premium ticket includes a digital programme and access to exclusive content
About the Show
This Christmas, Charles Court Opera return with the fairest boutique panto of them all, bringing their enduring mix of toe-tapping music, side-splitting gags and festive frivolity to the comfort of your living room for the very first time.
Sit back, relax and get your magic mirrors ready for Snow White in the Seven Months of Lockdown, a brand new film created over the last seven (or-so) months and featuring interactive, viewer-choice-moments. As this cheeky and inventive take on the age-old story unfolds, what happens next is up to you!
Inspired by 2015’s wildly popular Mirror Mirror, and with family-friendly and adult-only versions available to stream to the device of your choosing, this unique panto experience is an unmissable Christmas treat for all ages.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this a live event? No. We’ll be rehearsing, filming and editing this year’s pantomime in advance of making it available to watch.
- When and where do I watch it? The show is available to watch 15 December 2020 - 10 January 2021. You can watch it at any time you want and as many times as you like, within those dates.
- Do I need internet access? Yes. You’ll need to be connected to the internet to stream the show to the device of your choosing - Smart TV, Computer, Laptop, Tablet or Smart Phone.
- I’ve bought my ticket. What happens next? We’ll send you an email including the link to the show. When you want to watch, click on the link and you’ll be prompted to login to your King’s Head Theatre customer account. Once you’re logged in, click play on the video to begin, sit back and enjoy.
- What are the interactive viewer-choice-moments? At special moments during the film, you’ll be prompted to choose between two options located beneath the video player on the screen. The option you select will determine how the next scene of the show unfolds.
- I’m having technical difficulties. Is there someone I can speak to? If you’re having difficulties, contact [email protected] and we’ll do our best to help. The office is open Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.